旗袍:中国经典服装 | Qipao: The Iconic Chinese Dress
旗袍穿搭与摄影指南 | Qipao Styling and Photography Guide
旗袍上镜效果极佳,已成为来华旅行者最喜欢的文化体验之一。这篇文章教你从选款到拍照一步到位。
The qipao photographs beautifully and has become one of the most popular cultural experiences for visitors to China. This guide covers everything from choosing a style to getting the perfect shot.
选择适合自己的旗袍 | Choosing Your Qipao
体型参考 — 旗袍修身但不等于要瘦。微胖选A字摆、深色面料最显瘦。高个子适合过膝长款,矮个子选膝上短款配高跟鞋。花色方面,浅肤色配深色旗袍,深肤色反而适合亮色。
Qipao is fitted but you don't need to be thin. A-line hem and dark fabrics are most slimming for curvy figures. Tall people suit knee-length or longer; shorter people look great in above-knee styles with heels. For colors: fair skin pairs with dark qipao, darker skin actually looks stunning in bright colors.

最佳拍照地点 | Best Photo Locations
上海武康路 — 法式梧桐树道+老洋房,旗袍在这里拍有老上海的味道。清晨8点前人少光线好。
Shanghai's Wukang Road — French plane tree-lined streets with heritage mansions give photos an old Shanghai feel. Before 8am offers fewer crowds and better light.
苏州拙政园 — 白墙黑瓦、假山池塘,旗袍在园林里拍就像走进了画。工作日下午人相对少。
Suzhou's Humble Administrator's Garden — white walls, dark tiles, rockeries, and ponds create a painting-like backdrop. Weekday afternoons have fewer visitors.
北京故宫 — 红墙金瓦配旗袍是绝配。推荐角楼和东六宫拍摄,主路人太多。
Beijing's Forbidden City — red walls and golden tiles are the perfect match. Shoot at the corner towers or East Six Palaces — the main paths are too crowded.
拍照姿势技巧 | Posing Tips
- 侧身45度最显身材 | Stand at a 45-degree angle for the most flattering silhouette
- 手拿一把团扇或油纸伞增加韵味 | Hold a round fan or oilpaper umbrella for added elegance
- 走路抓拍比摆拍自然 | Candid walking shots look more natural than posed ones
- 低角度仰拍显腿长 | Low-angle upward shots make legs look longer
- 背影回眸是万能构图 | Looking back over the shoulder is a universally flattering composition
小贴士 | Tips: 拍照时别忘了穿旗袍专用的肤色打底裤,旗袍侧开衩走路时会露腿。很多租赁店会提供。 Don't forget nude-colored leggings under your qipao — the side slits reveal your legs when walking. Most rental shops provide them.
延伸阅读 / Related Reads
- 零下二十多度的哈尔滨,先考验的不是勇气,是手机电量 | In Harbin Below Minus Twenty, the First Test Was Not Courage but Phone Battery
- 我在中国学会用地理去理解历史,而不是只背名字 | In China I Learned to Use Geography to Understand History Instead of Memorizing Names
- 我原以为汉代节日只是热闹,后来才发现真正难忘的是厨房里那股蒸汽 | I Used to Think Han Festivals Were Only About Excitement, Until I Realized the Kitchen Steam Was What Stayed With Me
- 海口出门前那几分钟,天气、潮气和路线都先挤进了手机里 | In the Minutes Before Going Out in Haikou, Weather, Humidity, and Route All Crowd into the Phone
- 我站在屋檐下面,才明白中国古建筑为什么先让人慢下来 | I Understood Why Traditional Chinese Architecture Slows the Body Only After Standing Under the Eaves
- 我第一次看懂明代衣服,不是在博物馆,而是在裁缝铺里看人怎么站 | I First Understood Ming Clothing Not in a Museum, but in a Tailor's Shop Watching How People Stood
- 我在青岛海边学会先看风和潮的方向,再决定坐在哪一排 | In Qingdao by the Sea, I Learned to Check the Wind and Tide First Before Choosing Where to Sit
- 五月的苏州雨丝落进园林时,我一个人学会把行程放轻一点 | In Suzhou's May Drizzle, I Learned to Travel Alone with a Lighter Grip
- 桂林不赶路:漓江到阳朔,一场关于慢的实验 | Guilin Without Rushing: Li River to Yangshuo, an Experiment in Slowness
- 第一次用中国公共厕所,我学会提前看标识和纸巾 | My First Public Toilet Lesson in China Was to Check Signs and Tissue First

Comments (0)