
- 从零下20度到四季如春:中国南北气候差有多离谱 | Minus 20 to Eternal Spring — China's North-South Climate Gap Is Wild
- 第一次来中国的外国朋友,常常犯一个规划错误:把"中国"当成一个气候单元来订机票。

- 秦汉唐宋明清——六个朝代串起你的中国旅行 | Six Dynasties That Frame Your China Trip
- 来中国旅行,绕不开历史。导游说"明朝建的",博物馆牌子写"唐代文物",地铁站名叫"汉阳"——这些词你听得懂,但脑子里没有时间轴,就像看一部没有字幕的古装剧。

- 面子、关系与人情:读懂中国社会的三把钥匙 | Face, Guanxi & Renqing: Three Keys to Understanding Chinese Society
- Your first dinner in China might go something like this:

- 中国教育体系与考试文化 | China's Education System and Exam Culture
- Have you ever wondered how the destiny of an entire nation could be shaped by a single exam?

- 走进中国56个民族:旅行者的少数民族文化指南 | Exploring China's 56 Ethnic Groups: A Traveler's Guide to Minority Cultures
- Xishuangbanna, Yunnan. Mid-March. The third day of the Water-Splashing Festival.

- 中国节假日全解:春节、黄金周与调休制度 | Chinese Holidays Explained: Spring Festival, Golden Week & the Adjusted Schedule System
- 一月底的北京地铁里,你会注意到一些奇怪的变化。行李箱变多了。人们的脸上开始挂上一种焦虑与期待混合的表情。手机屏幕上全是12306的抢票页面。空气中隐约有一种离别的味道——不是悲伤,而是一种"终于要回家了"的如释重负。

- 中国手机上网指南:SIM卡、eSIM与VPN | Getting Online in China: SIM, eSIM & VPN Options
- 机场国际到达大厅均有运营商柜台,营业至末班航班。所需材料:护照原件。办理时间约15分钟,现场激活。套餐通常含通话分钟数+流量,超出后可充值(微信/支付宝/门店均可)。

- 人民币使用常识:面额、兑换与防伪 | RMB Basics: Denominations, Exchange & Counterfeit Tips
- 第五套人民币(2019年版):纸币100、50、20、10、5、1元;硬币1元、5角、1角。100元正面为毛泽东像,背面为人民大会堂。20元面值较少见,部分自动售货机不接受。
推荐文章
- 五一去哪儿?8个你可能没听过的宝藏目的地 | Where to Go for May Day? 8 Hidden Gems You Probably Haven't Heard Of
- 在中国用手机支付:支付宝和微信支付外国人能用吗? | Mobile Payments in China: Can Foreigners Use Alipay and WeChat Pay?
- 我在中国县城汽车站学会先看人群走向,再找检票口 | I Learned at a Chinese County Bus Station to Watch Where People Flow Before Looking for the Gate
- 深夜便利店里那几分钟,让我第一次觉得自己也进入了中国城市的夜班节奏 | A Few Minutes in a Late-Night Convenience Store Made Me Feel I Had Entered the Night Rhythm of a Chinese City
- 中医传统疗法指南 | Traditional Chinese Medicine
- 中国民间艺术:剪纸、皮影与年画 | Chinese Folk Art: Paper-Cutting, Shadow Puppets & New Year Prints
- 在社区修理铺门口等十分钟,我才明白中国人为什么总说“先看看能不能修” | Waiting Ten Minutes Outside a Neighborhood Repair Shop, I Finally Understood Why People in China Always Say, “Let’s See If It Can Be Fixed First”
- 刺绣体验:我第一次发现“安静”也可以有这么强的存在感 | Embroidery Workshop: The First Time I Realized Quietness Could Have Such a Strong Presence
- 在成都看川剧,不踩坑的门道都在这 | How to Watch Sichuan Opera in Chengdu Without Tourist Traps
- 七月在杭州安安静静避雨,我终于不再把下雨当行程损失 | My First Rainy July Plan in Hangzhou Taught Me to Stop Treating Rain as Lost Travel Time


