
- 第一次去中国,你可能准备错了 | First Trip to China: You're Probably Preparing for the Wrong Things
- 第一次去中国,你可能准备错了 | First Trip to China: You're Probably Preparing for the Wrong Things 大多数"中国旅行攻略"都在告诉你带什么插头、下什么App、怎么过防火长城。 这些都对。但它们不是让你第一次中国之行真正顺畅的关键。

- 两周中国行,我帮你把行程想清楚了 | A 2-Week China Itinerary That Actually Makes Sense
- 两周中国行,我帮你把行程想清楚了 | A 2-Week China Itinerary That Actually Makes Sense 朋友问我:两周去中国,怎么安排最值? 我想了一下,这个问题其实很难回答——因为"值"这个字,每个人定义不同。有人要看古迹,有人要吃遍各地,有人就想在某个地方发呆

- 中国对游客安全吗?一个在华生活多年的人告诉你真相 | Is China Safe for Tourists? An Honest Answer from Someone Who Lives Here
- 中国对游客安全吗?从人身安全、监控、女性独行到实际风险,一个在华生活多年的人给出真实答案。Is China safe for tourists? An honest breakdown covering street safety, surveillance, solo female travel, and practical risks.

- 重庆火锅不需要你懂,它只需要你坐下来 | Chongqing Hotpot Doesn't Need You to Understand It — Just Sit Down
- 成都火锅和重庆火锅不是一回事。纯牛油锅底、九宫格分区、七上八下的烫法、香油蒜泥碟——从朝天门码头工人的共食传统到凌晨南滨路的露天夜宵,这篇文章带你走进真正的重庆火锅。

- 外国人在中国买东西被拒收现金怎么办? | What To Do When a Chinese Shop Refuses Your Cash
- 你递出100元人民币却被拒收?这篇指南覆盖便利店、出租车、街边摊三大场景,手把手教你用微信支付宝外卡绑定、数字人民币、换零钱等方法搞定中国支付难题,附救急短语和App清单。

- 在西安回民街吃一天,胃和钱包都很满足 | A Full Day of Eating on Xi'an Muslim Quarter
- 两个人花215元从早吃到晚,胡辣汤、泡馍、biangbiang面、烤串全覆盖。附真实价格和踩雷提醒,回民街一日美食路线实测。Two friends, one day, eight foods, $15 each — the honest Xi'an Muslim Quarter food crawl.

- 五一去哪儿?8个你可能没听过的宝藏目的地 | Where to Go for May Day? 8 Hidden Gems You Probably Haven't Heard Of
- 五一去哪儿?8个你可能没听过的宝藏目的地 | Where to Go for May Day? 8 Hidden Gems You Probably Haven't Heard Of 别去挤西湖了,听我说 / Stop Squeezing into West Lake. Listen to Me. 你是不是每年五一都在纠结:去吧,到处是人;不去吧,假期浪费了。 Every May Day, yo

- 佛山醒狮:一头狮子背后的江湖 | Foshan Lion Dance: The Martial World Behind a Lion
- 佛山醒狮:一头狮子背后的江湖 | Foshan Lion Dance: The Martial World Behind a Lion 黄师傅说:"你看到的是狮子,我看到的是拳。" / Master Huang Said: "You See a Lion. I See a Fist." 我去佛山祖庙那天,本来是冲着黄飞鸿纪念馆去的。 The day I went to Foshan's Ance
推荐文章
- 中国签证申请全流程 | Complete China Visa Application Guide
- 带第一次来中国的朋友逛北京,我故意不赶景点:一条更像本地生活课的路线 | I Guided a First-Time Visitor in Beijing Without Rushing Sights: A Route That Felt Like a Local Life Lesson
- 在中国吃素这件事,比你想象的难,也比你想象的容易 | Eating Vegetarian in China: Harder Than You Think, Easier Than You Fear
- 木偶戏后台的一晚:我第一次知道“线”也能有性格 | One Night Behind a Puppet Theatre: The First Time I Learned That Strings Can Have Personality
- 我在中国黄昏公园里学会一个人坐着,不急着把空白填满 | In a Chinese Park at Dusk, I Learned to Sit Alone Without Rushing to Fill the Silence
- 五月第一次去北京,我是怎么把暴走行程改成舒适慢线的 | My First Beijing Trip in May: How I Turned an Exhausting Route into a Gentle Slow-Paced Plan
- 中国时区与营业时间指南 | China Time Zones and Business Hours
- 在泉州看见海上丝路:寺庙、古港和街巷里的混合文化 | Quanzhou and the Maritime Silk Road: Temples, Port Traces, and Living Culture
- 外国人在中国用高铁:从订票到进站全流程 | China High-Speed Rail for Foreign Travelers: End-to-End Guide
- 春节倒计时:除夕夜到初七,每天都在干什么 | Chinese New Year Day by Day: What Actually Happens from New Year's Eve to Day 7


