支付宝微信支付境外使用教程 | Alipay & WeChat Pay Guide for Foreign Visitors
支付宝微信支付境外使用教程 | Alipay & WeChat Pay Guide for Foreign Visitors
开通步骤 / Setup Steps
支付宝:下载国际版(Alipay+),注册时选"境外用户",绑定Visa/Mastercard/JCB信用卡,无需中国银行账户。开通后可直接扫码支付,单笔限额约¥6,000,月累计约¥50,000。
Alipay: Download the international version (Alipay+), select "overseas user" during registration, link a Visa/Mastercard/JCB credit card — no Chinese bank account needed. After setup, scan QR codes to pay; single transaction limit ~¥6,000, monthly cumulative ~¥50,000.
微信支付:下载微信,注册账号,进入"钱包"→"境外卡",绑定境外信用卡。功能与支付宝类似,限额相同。两个App建议都装,部分商家只支持其中一种。
WeChat Pay: Download WeChat, register an account, go to "Wallet" → "Foreign Cards", and link your foreign credit card. Functions similarly to Alipay with the same limits. Install both apps — some merchants only accept one.
使用场景 / Where to Use
超市、便利店、餐厅、出租车、地铁(部分城市)、景区门票、外卖、共享单车——几乎所有消费场景均支持扫码支付。扫商家码(主动扫)或出示付款码(被动扫)两种方式均可。
Supermarkets, convenience stores, restaurants, taxis, metro (some cities), attraction tickets, food delivery, bike-sharing — virtually all spending scenarios support QR payment. You can either scan the merchant's code or show your own payment code.
常见问题 / Common Issues
绑卡失败:部分发卡行会拦截境外绑卡请求,联系银行开通"境外网络支付"权限后重试。支付失败:检查网络连接,或切换到另一个App。余额提现:境外卡绑定用户无法提现,消费后余额不可退回,建议按需充值。
Card binding fails: Some banks block overseas binding requests — contact your bank to enable "overseas online payment" and retry. Payment fails: Check your internet connection, or switch to the other app. Withdrawals: Users with foreign cards cannot withdraw balance — don't top up more than you plan to spend.
延伸阅读 / Related Reads
- 我在中国学会先看队伍,再决定吃什么 | In China I Learned to Read the Queue Before Choosing What to Eat
- 我第一次在中国茶馆里学会慢下来 | The First Time I Learned to Slow Down in a Chinese Teahouse
- 从成都出发的三天川西自驾路线 | A 3-Day Road Trip from Chengdu into Western Sichuan
- 围炉而坐,这顿饭没有终点 | The Meal That Never Ends: China's Hot Pot Ritual
- 南京城墙夜走笔记:历史不是展板,是脚下的坡度 | Night Walk on Nanjing City Wall: History Felt Through the Slope
- 传统服饰购买指南:网购与实体店推荐 | Where to Buy Traditional Chinese Clothing
- 桂林不赶路:漓江到阳朔,一场关于慢的实验 | Guilin Without Rushing: Li River to Yangshuo, an Experiment in Slowness
- 英歌舞:潮汕街头的战鼓与脸谱 | Yingge Dance: War Drums and Painted Faces on Chaoshan Streets
- 我如何在中国换城时给自己留出不慌张的缓冲 | How I Build Calm Buffers When Changing Cities in China
- 我坐绿皮火车从昆明晃到北京 | I Took a Slow Train from Kunming All the Way to Beijing

Comments (0)