来华必备手机应用 | Mobile Apps You Need in China
来华必备手机应用 | Mobile Apps You Need in China
出发前安装 / Install Before You Arrive
在中国境内下载部分App较困难,建议出发前完成安装:微信、支付宝、百度地图、滴滴、12306、百度翻译。如需使用Google服务,同时安装并测试好VPN。
Some apps are harder to download inside China — install before departure: WeChat, Alipay, Baidu Maps, DiDi, 12306, Baidu Translate. If you need Google services, also install and test a VPN.
核心应用详解 / Core Apps Explained
微信(WeChat):不只是聊天工具,内含支付、小程序(相当于App内的App)、公众号。景区预约、餐厅点餐、共享单车均通过微信小程序完成。
WeChat: Far more than messaging — it contains payments, mini-programs (apps within the app), and official accounts. Attraction reservations, restaurant ordering, and bike-sharing all run through WeChat mini-programs.
高德地图(Amap):导航精度高,实时路况准确,公交换乘方案详细。比百度地图更新更快,推荐作为主力导航工具。
Amap (Gaode Maps): High navigation accuracy, real-time traffic, detailed transit directions. Updates faster than Baidu Maps — recommended as your primary navigation tool.
离线准备 / Offline Preparation
下载目的地城市的离线地图(百度地图/高德地图均支持),在无网络或信号弱时仍可导航。百度翻译离线包支持无网络拍照翻译,在偏远地区非常实用。
Download offline maps for your destination cities (both Baidu Maps and Amap support this) — navigation works without signal. Baidu Translate's offline pack supports photo translation without internet, invaluable in remote areas.
延伸阅读 / Related Reads
- 中国高铁出行完全指南 | Complete Guide to China's High-Speed Rail
- 来华游客必备清单:证件/通讯/支付一站搞定 | Essential Checklist for Visitors to China
- 中国高铁乘车全攻略(境外游客版) | Complete HSR Guide for Foreign Tourists
- 中国景区门票预约与排队技巧 | Booking Tickets and Beating Queues at Chinese Attractions
- 华东五城10日经典环线 | 10-Day East China Five-City Loop
- 花椒烫过舌尖之后,你才算见过川菜 | Sichuan Cuisine Begins Where the Pepper Numbs You
- 别扫那个码!外国游客在中国最容易中招的6种支付骗局 | Don't Scan That QR Code! 6 Payment Scams That Target Foreign Tourists in China
- 中国的户籍制度到底是怎么回事? | What Exactly Is China's Hukou System?
- 香包制作:我第一次发现香气也可以被一针一线缝起来 | Scented Sachet Making: The First Time I Realized Fragrance Could Be Sewn Together with Needle and Thread
- 螺蛳粉:一碗臭出国界的粉 | Luosifen: The Stinky Noodle That Conquered the World
- 广东早茶:不只是吃,是一种生活方式 | Cantonese Morning Tea: More Than a Meal, It's a Way of Life
- 7天经典华东行程:上海-杭州-苏州 | 7-Day East China Itinerary: Shanghai-Hangzhou-Suzhou
- 中山装与唐装:男士传统服饰怎么穿 | Zhongshan Suit & Tang Suit: Men's Traditional Wear
- 我在杭州菜市场学会了不装懂:真正的文化融入,常常从承认自己不会开始 | In a Hangzhou Wet Market I Learned Not to Pretend: Real Cultural Integration Often Starts by Admitting You Don't Know
- 我在苏州学会先找一条不费力的厕所路线 | In Suzhou I Learned to Find a Low-Effort Restroom Route First

Comments (0)