来华旅行必备配件 | Best Travel Accessories for China
来华旅行实用配件推荐 | Essential Travel Accessories for China
这些不起眼的小物件,能让你的中国之旅舒适度翻倍。很多东西到了中国再买也方便又便宜。
These unassuming items can double your comfort during a China trip. Many can be bought easily and cheaply after arrival.
移动电源 | Power Bank
中国人均一个充电宝。手机支付、导航、翻译全靠手机,没电等于寸步难行。建议容量20000mAh以上。到了中国后可以在"共享充电宝"柜机(街电、来电等)扫码借用,1-3元/小时。
Every Chinese person carries a power bank. Mobile payment, navigation, translation — everything depends on your phone. Dead battery means you're stuck. Bring at least 20,000mAh. In China, rent shared power banks from kiosks (Jiedian, Laidian) by scanning QR codes, ¥1-3/hour.

转换插头 | Power Adapter
中国使用220V电压、国标两脚/三脚插座。美标和欧标插头需要转换器。日本电器需要变压器(110V→220V)。建议买一个万能转换头,淘宝/京东10-30元。
China uses 220V with Chinese standard 2-pin/3-pin sockets. US and European plugs need adapters. Japanese appliances need voltage converters (110V→220V). A universal adapter costs ¥10-30 on Taobao/JD.
翻译工具 | Translation Tools
百度翻译App — 支持拍照翻译菜单和路牌,离线模式下也能用。比Google翻译在中文上更准确。 Baidu Translate App — supports photo translation for menus and street signs, works offline. More accurate for Chinese than Google Translate.

讯飞翻译机 — 如果频繁需要口语交流,可以在京东租一台AI翻译机,20-30元/天。 iFlytek Translator — for frequent spoken conversations, rent an AI translator device from JD.com, ¥20-30/day.
其他推荐 | Other Recommendations
- 湿纸巾和纸巾 — 部分公厕不提供纸巾 | Wet wipes and tissues — some public restrooms don't supply toilet paper
- 口罩 — 雾霾天或地铁高峰期有用 | Face masks — useful for smoggy days or rush-hour subways
- 防晒用品 — 中国紫外线比你想象的强,尤其是云南和西藏 | Sunscreen — UV in China is stronger than you'd expect, especially in Yunnan and Tibet
- 小型晾衣绳 — 酒店晾衣服用 | Portable clothesline — for drying clothes in hotels
小贴士 | Tips: 到了中国第一件事:下载微信并注册。没有微信在中国寸步难行——付款、打车、点餐、社交全靠它。 First thing in China: download WeChat and register. Without WeChat, you can't pay, hail rides, order food, or socialize — it's essential for everything.
延伸阅读 / Related Reads
- 敦煌到吐鲁番:三天穿越丝绸之路 | Dunhuang to Turpan: A 3-Day Silk Road Crossing
- 广州雨后那条骑楼街,让我重新理解城市散步 | A Rain-Washed Arcade Street in Guangzhou Changed How I Understand City Walks
- 中国高铁出行完全指南 | Complete Guide to China's High-Speed Rail
- 在景德镇看一只碗怎么出生:窑火、白粉和老师傅的手势 | Watching a Bowl Be Born in Jingdezhen: Kiln Fire, White Clay Dust, and a Master's Hands
- 本人在台州临海古城墙的五月雨雾里,第一次把“看景”变成了“听城” | In Linhai's May Mist, I Stopped Just Seeing the Scenery and Started Listening to the City
- 中国陶瓷文化之旅:景德镇与官窑遗址 | Ceramic Heritage Trail: Jingdezhen & Imperial Kilns
- 在地铁口停好共享单车那一刻,我才明白锁车并不等于结束 | The Moment I Properly Parked a Shared Bike Outside the Metro, I Understood That Locking It Is Not the End
- 一个普通工作日的公交站,让我学会了中国排队不是只看队形 | On an Ordinary Weekday Bus Stop, I Learned That Queueing in China Is Not Just About the Shape of the Line
- 西藏拉萨朝圣之旅:布达拉宫与大昭寺 | Lhasa Pilgrimage: Potala Palace & Jokhang Temple
- 第一次去中国,你可能准备错了 | First Trip to China: You're Probably Preparing for the Wrong Things

Comments (0)