
- 五月去绍兴的那场朋友旅行,最后记住我们的不是黄酒,是雨里那段走错的路 | On a May Friend Trip to Shaoxing, What Stayed with Us Was Not the Wine but the Road We Missed in the Rain
- 我们在绍兴走错那条路的时候,雨正下得最好。不是大雨,不会让人狼狈到立刻想逃;也不是完全可以忽略的小雨,而是那种会把石板路慢慢浸亮、会让巷口酒旗变得更软的五月细雨。四个朋友本来一路笑笑闹闹,拿着手机导航想去一家黄酒馆,结果走到一座小石桥边时,地图忽然转不动了,箭头像喝多了一样乱晃。有人说往左,有人说应该继续直走,还有人已经开始埋怨为什么不提前把路线存好。雨丝落在伞面上,噼噼啪啪很轻,却把我们那点成年人的不耐烦衬得格外明显。 When we
推荐文章
- 海口出门前那几分钟,天气、潮气和路线都先挤进了手机里 | In the Minutes Before Going Out in Haikou, Weather, Humidity, and Route All Crowd into the Phone
- 在南宁,真正安抚一天疲惫的常常只是一桌家常晚饭 | In Nanning, What Often Soothes the Day Is Simply a Home-Style Dinner Table
- 我在杭州学会先看公交站牌再上车 | In Hangzhou I Learned to Read the Bus Stop Before Boarding
- 我在武汉学会先看早餐店的节奏,再决定要不要排队 | In Wuhan I Learned to Read the Breakfast Rhythm Before Joining the Line
- 拉萨的雨停以后,连水洼边的小停顿都像一种进入方式 | After Rain in Lhasa, Even a Pause Beside a Puddle Felt Like a Way of Entering the City
- 广州宵夜:凌晨两点,我在惠福东路吃炒螺 | Guangzhou After Midnight: Stir-Fried Snails at 2am on Huifu East Road
- 在中国吃素这件事,比你想象的难,也比你想象的容易 | Eating Vegetarian in China: Harder Than You Think, Easier Than You Fear
- 中国对游客安全吗?一个在华生活多年的人告诉你真相 | Is China Safe for Tourists? An Honest Answer from Someone Who Lives Here
- 四个人一桌火锅,谁来先付?我在成都学会了中国式AA的真正节奏 | Four People, One Hot Pot Bill: In Chengdu I Learned the Real Rhythm of Splitting Cost
- 我在中国早餐摊第一次学会热包子要先撕口放气 | The First Time at a Chinese Breakfast Stall, I Learned to Tear Open a Hot Baozi First to Let the Steam Out
